Who Are We?
Blue Africa Environmental Solutions have developed our products and services to embrace our customers’ operating environment and the ongoing demand for environmentally, socially and financially sustainable solutions. Blue Africa Environmental Solutions has extensive expertise throughout its various disciplines and offers turnkey services, including RO systems, wastewater treatment and wash bay recycling solutions, which incorporate consultation, design, manufacturing, installation, construction and operational support to our clients.
We Specialise In:
- Water Filtration and Purification
- Oil/Water Separation and Gravity Effluent Separation Systems
- Waste Water Treatment Solutions
- Spill Kits
- Waste Recycling Equipment
Why Choose Us?
We believe our product and service offering, along with our core values of integrity, client satisfaction, innovation, safety, accountability and quality, differentiate us from our competitors.
We help our clients succeed in legal compliance to various environmental aspects by implementing solutions and systems that are always of the highest quality and operate within legal and operational framework. Our focus on supplying products and services to client satisfaction and that are legally compliant has created a company culture where each of our projects delivered are of the highest possible class.
We are always striving to find new ways to enhance our products and services through constant research and development. We are passionate about our business and believe we can make a positive difference to the environment through supplying efficient, innovating reliable services and products.
Environmental Vision and Policy
Successfully and profitably lead in the assessment, implementation and beneficiation of sustainable environmental solutions and products that leads to elimination of all pollution sources in water, soil and air. Through this vision we provide our customers with a well planned and managed solution which will protect and conserve the planets delicate and fragile eco-systems.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- The impact of our operations can be minimized though effective environmental management;
- Communicating and interacting with the community /key stakeholder and considering its concerns/expectations are integral to the success of our business;
- Our Employees and Contractors are accountable for their actions;
- Detrimental Environmental aspects can and should be improved
- Business performance will benefit through improved environmental management implementation;
Blue Africa strives to be a “MAJOR CONTRACTOR” in services to the Mining, Industrial, Motor and Civil Engineering Sectors in order to enhance environmental management. We want to work towards success with no “come – backs”, therefore we will offer the best products and services.
In order to successfully achieve our environmental vision, we will:
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws/regulations and other obligations;
- Use effective environmental management systems to comply with all environmental laws and minimize adverse environmental impacts;
- Provide training for employees and contractors;
- Monitor, audit and review our performance against relevant standards;
- Communicate with key stakeholders including shareholders, the community and government;
- Promote active employee participation to continuously improve environmental management and performance;
- Recycle, Re-use and reduce waste and implement a “cradle to grave” waste management policy